Aboriginal culturally secure resources
We produce a range of culturally secure resources for Aboriginal people as part of our Strong Spirit Strong Mind program.
Please order copies using this form. (You must provide the HP number located next to the resource title when ordering.)
A minimum of 50 and a maximum of 100 copies of each resource can be ordered.
- Strong Babies - HP001745
- Injecting Drug Use - Never Share - HP001748
- Speed - HP001752
- Reducing risk - HP010389
- Mixing drugs is dangerous - HP001746
- Gunja - HP001751
- Making changes - HP001761
- Making sense and supporting change - a guide for our people - HP 001759
- Understanding hepatitis C - what our people need to know HP011658
- Taking care - a guide to managing hepatitis C - HP011659
- Sniffing and chroming - a guide for parents and carers - (To order this resource, please email AOD.firstname.lastname@example.org)