Health professional resources
Volatile substance use in Western Australia
To access information on supply reduction, demand reduction and harm reduction relating to volatile substances, visit the Volatile Substance Use in Western Australia website.
Clinical guidelines and policies
- Assessment and Treatment of Alcohol Dependence Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical policies and procedures for the use of methadone and buprenorphine
- Clinical Supervision Handbook
- The Western Australian Alcohol and Other Drug Sector Quality Framework
- Reducing the impact of parental drug use on pregnancy, newborns and infants
- The Core Competency Framework for Working with People with Intellectual Disabilities and Co-occuring Mental Health Issues
Best practice indicators
- Core knowledge and skills for AOD prevention workers
- Counselling guidelines: Alcohol and other drug issues (3rd ed.
Working with Aboriginal people
- Strong Spirit Strong Mind Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Framework for Western Australia 2011 -2015
- Strong Spirit Strong Mind Metro Project Consultation Summary Report