Drug related resources
We produce a range of drug-related resources which can be downloaded below. To order copies please complete and return the specific order form.
Our Strong Spirit Strong Mind website has culturally secure information for Aboriginal people.
For information about how to respond to volatile substance use, see the Volatile Substance Use in WA website.
For information on how to assist people experiencing mental health, alcohol or other drug issues, please visit the Mental Health Resources page to download a copy of the 'Helping Someone in Distress' booklet.
Workforce Development resources
To order hard copies please use the resources list and order form.
- A Better night's sleep - A self-help guide
- Is someone you care about seeking treatment for heroin or other opiate use?
- Self help guide
- Self help guide diary
- Consumer perspectives: Alcohol and other drug and mental health services
- Consumer perspectives: Alcohol and other drug recovery
- Harm Reduction Tip Sheet for Workers - Amphetamines
- Harm Reduction Tip Sheet for Workers - Opioids
- Here's to your health - A guide to reducing alcohol-related risks and harms
- Responding to overdose and administering naloxone
- Naloxone conversation starter flyer
Alcohol and Drug Support Service resources
To order hard copies please complete and return this order form.
- Alcohol and Drug Support Line Flier
- Alcohol and Drug Support Line Supporting Aboriginal Families Flier
- Parent and Family Drug Support Line Flier
- Parent and Family Drug Support Line Flier for Aboriginal Parents and Families
Parent and Family resources
- Parent and Family Information and Support Pack
- Parent and Family Information and Support Pack for Aboriginal Families
For people who speak little or no English, please see our resources for non-English speakers.
National Quality Framework for treatment
The Commonwealth Department of Health has produced the National Framework for Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Treatment 2019-2029 and the National Quality Framework for Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services.