Alcohol related resources
We produce a range of alcohol-related resources which can be downloaded below. To order copies please complete and return the specific order form.
Helping Someone In Distress
For information on how to assist people experiencing mental health, alcohol or other drug issues, please visit the Mental Health Resources page to download a copy of the 'Helping Someone In Distress' booklet.
Alcohol Think Again resources
The Alcohol.Think Again campaign is aimed at reducing risky alcohol use by changing the way people think about alcohol. Alcohol.Think Again resources can be downloaded or ordered here.
Workforce Development resources
- A better night's sleep - A self-help guide
- Alcohol and my health - Am I at risk from how much I drink?
- Alcohol and older Australians
- Here's to your health: A guide to reducing alcohol-related risks and harms
- Here's to your health drink diary (hard copy contained within 'Here's to your health' resource above)
- No alcohol in pregnancy is the safest choice - wallet card for women
- Self help guide
- Self help guide diary (hard copy contained within 'Self help guide' resource above)
- AUDIT screening tool
- Alcohol and My Health brochure
- Is my drinking putting me at risk? AUDIT-C brochure
Alcohol and Drug Support Service resources
To order hard copies please complete and return this order form.
- Alcohol and Drug Support Line Flier
- Alcohol and Drug Support Line Supporting Aboriginal Families Flier
- Parent and Family Drug Support Line Flier
- Parent and Family Drug Support Line Flier for Aboriginal Parents and Families
Parent and Family resources
- Parent and Family Information and Support Pack
- Parent and Family Information and Support Pack for Aboriginal Families
For people who speak little or no English, please see our resources for non-English speakers.