Other training organisations
As well as conducting our own training, the Mental Health Commission also funds several organisations to conduct training and workforce development on our behalf.
They are listed below:
- Association for Services to Torture and Trauma Survivors (ASeTTS) - CALD - 08 9227 2704
- Carers WA - Statewide, Carers - 1300 227 377
- Consumers of Mental Health WA - 08 9258 8911
- Living Proud - Statewide - 08 9486 9855
- Ruah Community Services - Metrowide - 08 9485 3939
- Western Australian Association for Mental Health - Statewide - 08 6246 3000
Contact the individual organisation to find out when courses are available.