The Mental Health Commission (Commission) is leading significant, system-wide reform to better serve the most vulnerable people in our community.
Our strategic direction is guided by the WA Mental Health, Alcohol and other Drug Services Plan 2015-2025 and the State Priorities 2020-2024 provide further focus.
The Commission is working to progress these Priorities, in partnership with the Department of Health, WA Primary Health Alliance, service providers, other stakeholders and communities.
You can read about our key reform projects here:
- Infant, Child and Adolescent System Transformation Program
- Lived Experience (Peer) Workforce Project
- Graylands Reconfiguration and Forensic Taskforce
- Implementation of the Workforce Strategic Framework
- Implementation of the Immediate Drug Assistance Coordination Centre
Further details about the major projects underway against each Priority are available by clicking on the image below.