Reports and resources
The Mental Health Commission produces a range of reports and resources to help inform and educate the community and the mental health, alcohol and other drug workforce.
In the reports section you can find our:
- annual reports
- the Mental Health 10-Year Plan, WA State Priorities and other Strategic Direction documents
- Mental Health Inpatient Snapshot Survey
- Review of Community Alcohol and Drug Services
- a range of other research reports.
In our resources section, we provide resources in both hard copy and electronic format, including:
- about mental health
- about alcohol and other drugs and how to address the harms they can cause, including culturally secure resources for Aboriginal people
- for workplaces, health professionals, local governments, schools and liquor licencees/retailers
- about our Diversion programs
- resources in different languages
You can also browse our Key Statistics, Getting Help and Your Health and Wellbeing pages.