Diversion support programs
The Mental Health Commission provides a range of alcohol and other drug and mental health diversion programs. These include court, police and other tailored diversion programs. These programs provide support opportunities for people apprehended by Police, appearing in courts, or who have an alcohol interlock condition on their driver’s licence. The programs refer them to specialist alcohol and other drug or mental health treatment services in the community.
- Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Diversion Program
- Mental Health Court Diversion Program (Start Court and Links)
- Court diversion options for Aboriginal people
Alcohol Interlock Scheme:
Please note that the Drug Court is managed by the Department of the Attorney General (DotAG) and operates in the Perth Magistrates Court. Please see the DoJ website for details.
To make a booking for:
- Cannabis Intervention Session (CIS)
- Other Drug Intervention Session (ODIS)
- Alcohol Assessment and Treatment Session
1800 722 362
7:00am - 7:00pm, daily
Order diversion resources here