Diversion support programs
The Mental Health Commission provides a range of alcohol and other drug and mental health diversion programs. These include court, police and other tailored diversion programs. These programs provide support opportunities for people apprehended by Police, appearing in courts, or who have an alcohol interlock condition on their driver’s licence. The programs refer them to specialist alcohol and other drug or mental health treatment services in the community.
- Mental Health Court Diversion Program (Start Court and Links)
- Pre-sentence Opportunity Program
- Supervised Treatment Intervention Regime
- Court diversion options for Aboriginal people
Alcohol Interlock Scheme:
Please note that the Drug Court is managed by the Department of the Attorney General (DotAG) and operates in the Perth Magistrates Court. A Children’s Court Drug Court also operates in the Perth Children’s Court. For more info on the Drug Court and Children’s Court Drug Court please see the DotAG website for details.
To make a booking for:
- Cannabis Intervention Session (CIS)
- Other Drug Intervention Session (ODIS)
- Alcohol Assessment and Treatment Session
1800 722 362
7:00am - 7:00pm, daily