Getting help - finding a service

In an emergency call 000 or visit your local emergency department

If you're looking for someone to talk to, please call one of these helplines. They are there to listen, provide advice, information and referrals.

There are lots of ways you can get help for a mental health, alcohol or other drug issue. 

It's important that you find the right service for you.

We are working to provide you with a new, improved and comprehensive service directory. In the meantime, you can browse the below pages to see what is available.

Please note that these services are not all provided by the Mental Health Commission and listing them here does not imply endorsement.

For information and education, please visit the Your Health and wellbeing pages related to mental health, alcohol and other drugs.

For information on how to assist people experiencing mental health, alcohol or other drug issues, please visit the Mental Health Resources page to download a copy of the 'Helping Someone In Distress' booklet.

You could also browse the Green Book which is a service directory of WA mental health, alcohol and other drug services.

Or the National Health Services Directory, which includes public mental health services.

Fields marked with * are mandatory

Provide us with feedback

Please note we cannot provide advice or counselling through this form. Please call a helpline for advice.

This website uses cookies and third-party services.