Alcohol and other drug training
The Mental Health Commission's Workforce Development Team develops and delivers a range of training focusing on alcohol and other drug-related issues.
The Training Calendar is below. See also:
- Alcohol and other drug training for mental health workers
- Strong Spirit Strong Mind Ways of Working with Aboriginal People Training
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) training
- Drug Education Support Service (DESS) worker training
- Workforce Development resources
Calendar of training events
Please note that each event has a specific target audience which is specified in the event information. Registrants who do not meet the target audience criteria will not be offered a place in the event.
The calendar will appear below. It may take a few minutes to load.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions we will be running events with reduced numbers. In order to manage this as equitably as possible, we will be closing events when we have sufficient registrations that meet the target audience. We encourage everyone to register for events they are interested in as soon as possible
Download printable versions of the 2024 AODtraining@MHC calendars:
For further information regarding training events provided by Workforce Development, please see our FAQs here.