We're working for Western Australia.


Counselling gives you the opportunity to discuss issues that are causing you concern in a safe and supportive environment.

Many people find that talking with a trained counsellor helps them to work out better ways to deal with issues in their life or relationships. 

Anyone concerned about themselves or someone else can go to counselling.

Alcohol and drug services will accept self-referrals. Typically you will need to make an appointment. Mental health services generally require a referral from a General Practitioner, private psychiatrist or public mental health service. We recommend you check with the service you’re interested in to make sure.

Visit the My Services online services directory to find counselling services near you. You can search by your own location, or 'Restart' your search and search for services in a major town or city.

There are Community Alcohol and Drug Services in every region of Western Australia.

For mental health counselling, there are also various options, including psychologists, non-government organisations or public mental health providers. See a General Practitioner in the first instance to discuss your options.

Helplines are also available for immediate, quick support.

Fields marked with * are mandatory

Provide us with feedback

Please note we cannot provide advice or counselling through this form. Please call a helpline for advice.

This website uses cookies and third-party services.