The Draft Plan Update 2018 - How to provide feedback
To provide feedback:
We request that you:
- Identify your name and the organisation (if appropriate) providing the response;
- Provide contact details (both telephone and email) for further queries regarding the response; and
- Where possible, clearly cross reference your comments to specific elements of the draft Plan Update 2018.
- Do you have any views or comments regarding the changes to the optimal level and mix of services (as included in the Plan Matrix)?
- Are there any other MHC key achievements that should be reflected in each of the service streams?
- Are there any additional challenges that should be reflected in each of the service streams?
- Are there any additional future directions that should be included in each of the service streams?
- Are there any other changes in the strategic environment for mental health and alcohol and other drugs that should be reflected in Plan Update 2018?
- Do you have any other comments or feedback on the draft Plan Update 2018?
Feedback can be provided:
If you would like to provide your feedback as a voice message, up to a maximum of five minutes, please call the Commission on (08) 6553 0238.
Please send the written response to:
Plan Update Team
Draft Plan Update 2018
Planning, Policy and Strategy
Mental Health Commission
GPO Box X2299
Perth Business Centre WA 6847
Your feedback can be provided to:
Mental Health Commission Reception, Level 1, 1 Nash Street, Perth
Please provide you feedback in an envelope titled:
Draft Plan Update 2018 Feedback
Attn: Plan Update Team
Feedback can be emailed in Microsoft Word, PDF or email format to PlanUpdate@mhc.wa.gov.au.