Next Step outpatient services in East Perth provide a range of free and confidential alcohol and other drug treatment services to people aged 18 years and over (young people can access support through the Drug and Alcohol Youth Service).
Services provided include:
- Assessment and referral
- Case management, counselling and recovery planning
- Opiate and alcohol pharmacotherapy
- Outpatient withdrawal services
- Medical reviews
- Clinical psychology services
- Shared care with other services
- Diversion programs for people referred by the courts
How to access this service:
People can refer themselves or can be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
Information for professionals: