Drug and Alcohol Youth Service
The Drug and Alcohol Youth Service (DAYS) is a free and confidential service located in East Perth which provides young people (aged 12 to 21) and their families with access to a comprehensive range of alcohol and drug services including:
- Assessment and referral
- Counselling, case management and support
- A two week youth withdrawal and respite service
- A three month residential rehabilitation program (rent charges may apply)
- Transition support including housing
- Medical reviews
- Clinical Psychology
- Support for family members including family therapy
- Outreach counselling
- Group programs
- Diversion program for people referred by police and courts
- Mentoring (including Aboriginal mentoring)
- Opiate and alcohol pharmacotherapy
- Shared care with other services
DAYS is a partnership between Mission Australia and Next Step Drug and Alcohol Services.
How to access this service:
Young people can directly call or attend the service or can be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
For more information download the DAYS brochure.
Information for professionals:
Find us on Instagram – DAYS_hill_st