Information for service providers
My Services uses the information contained in the national My Community Directory database in its service provider listings. To ensure that My Services contains current, please log in to My Community Directory to make sure your listing/s are kept up to date.
Please check that the Essential Fields are filled in. This will help your service appear in the right categories and locations when people search for mental health and alcohol and other drug services in the My Services online directory.
Additional guidelines and helpful tips can be found below. If you need assistance, please email the Mental Health Commission Communications team.
Guidelines for service providers:
- My Services: Essential information tip sheet
- How to Reset your Password (if you do not already have a log in, please contact the Mental Health Commission Communications Team, who will be able to direct you to the person in your Organisation that has a log in)
- How to Edit your Listing
- How to Add a New Location
The MHC has been working with the WA Primary Health Alliance to use a common database to house consumer information about services.
All of the following directories use the information from the same database.
- MyServicesWA (For consumers carers and families, to find local mental health, alcohol and other drug services)
- My Community Directory - WA search
Specialised directories (managed by MHC)
Specialised directories (managed by WAPHA)
- Pilbara Community and Health Services (PDF directory)
- Kimberley Community and Health Services (PDF directory)
- Goldfields Community and Health Services (PDF directory)
- Midwest Community and Health Services (PDF directory)
- South West Community and Health Services (PDF directory)
- Wheatbelt Community and Health Services (PDF directory)
Notice any errors?
If you can see any errors in the above directories, you can report the error directly via My Community Directory, or contact the Communications Team on firstname.lastname@example.org