Community Pharmacotherapy Program
The Community Pharmacotherapy Program (CPP) provides support, information, advice, training and resources for clients, pharmacists and medical practitioners involved in methadone and buprenorphine treatment for opioid dependence throughout WA.
CPP together with the Department of Health administer the clinical and regulatory controls which apply across the Program.
CPP can be contacted by phone: (08) 9219 1907 or fax: (08) 9471 0444, Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (excepting public holidays).
The Community Pharmacotherapy Program also provides training and resources to medical practitioners and pharmacists who are, or wish to become, authorised to provide methadone and buprenorphine treatment. For more information visit this page.
A range of resources can be downloaded below:
- The WA Clinical Policies and Procedures for the Use of Methadone and Buprenorphine in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence
- CPOP WA Client Brochure
- Information for CPOP Clients - Publication Order Form
- Resources for Clients Considering Opioid Treatment Order Form
Forms for CPOP Prescribers
- Assessment of Acute Intoxication
- Application for Takeaway Doses
- Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale
- CPOP Formal Warning
- Interstate Overseas Travel Request
- Objective Opioid Withdrawal Scale
- Patient Application for Takeaway Doses
- Patient Consent for Buprenorphine (Subutex) Treatment During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Patient Consent to transfer to Buprenorphine from a Methadone dose greater than 40mg
- Patient Contract to Receive Opioid Substitution Treatment
- Pharmacotherapy Review Form
- Pharmacy Transfer Notification
- Subjective Opioid Withdrawal Scale
- Takeaway Dose Agreement
- WA Health CPOP Forms for Prescribers