My Services directory continues to grow in joint approach with WAPHA
Since launched in 2019, the My Services online directory has continued to grow, with more than 750 mental health, alcohol and other drug services in WA now listed.
The Mental Health Commission developed the directory to make it easier for consumers, carers and families to find the mental health, alcohol and other drug support services they need.
Over the next four months the Commission and the WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA) are working together to improve the information available My Services and increase awareness of the directory and its counterpart My Community Directory.
With support from the MHC and WAPHA, a My Community Directory employee is working to:
- Improve data quality to provide better information to consumers.
- Improve search accuracy for MHC and WAPHA funded services.
- Improve data about mental health and AOD services not funded by the MHC or WAPHA i.e. private services and Department of Communities funded services.
- Develop greater awareness and use throughout WA of the common database of services.
By working together to improve the same database of services, the MHC and WAPHA are on track to ensure consumers have accurate and up to date information on the services available across the system, regardless of funding source.
Service providers are encouraged to check and update their listings on My Community Directory and ensure it appears correctly on My Services.
A useful fact sheet is available for service providers who need tips to fill in their essential information.
You can learn more about the My Services directory here.
Find services information
All of the following directories pull real-time information from the central My Community Directory database:
- My Services (a simple directory to find local mental health, alcohol and other drug services)
- Directory of Child and Youth Mental Health and AOD Services (pdf)
- Pilbara Community and Health Services (pdf)
- Kimberley Community and Health Services (pdf)
- Goldfields Community and Health Services (pdf)
- Midwest Community and Health Services (pdf)
- South West Community and Health Services (pdf)
- Wheatbelt Community and Health Services (pdf)
- My Community Directory – all of WA search
Notice any errors?
If you can see any errors in the above directories, you can report the error directly via My Community Directory, or contact the Communications Team on firstname.lastname@example.org