The Mental Health Commission offers online learning for Western Australian based professionals and students over the age of 18 years, who are interested in increasing their knowledge about mental health, alcohol and other drugs for their professional development.
Unless otherwise stated these online courses are not accredited.
Online courses include:
Mental Health Act 2014 training courses
- Mental Health Act 2014 Training for Clinicians
- Mental Health Act 2014 Training for Consumers and Carers
- Mental Health Act 2014 Training for Referring Practitioners
- Mental Health Act 2014 Training for Transport Officers
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this package please contact (08) 6553 0600 or email@example.com
Alcohol and Other Drug training courses
- Alcohol and Other Drugs in Australia: Learning Resource for Migrant and Refugee Workers and Community Leaders
- Alcohol Brief Interventions Training Package
- Introduction to Alcohol and other Drugs (2nd edition)
- Introduction to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Needle and Syringe Program Orientation and Training
If you are experiencing difficulties signing up or logging into these packages please contact (08) 6553 0560 or AOD_elearning@mhc.wa.gov.au
Community Program for Opioid Pharmacotherapy (CPOP)
Training for Community Program for Opioid Pharmacotherapy (CPOP) service providers involved in the provision of methadone and buprenorphine treatment in WA for people dependent on opioids is coordinated through the Community Pharmacotherapy Program (CPP).
Click here for more details.