The Meth Helpline is a confidential, non-judgemental telephone counselling, information and referral service for anyone seeking help for their own or another person’s meth use.
What we do
The Meth Helpline offers free, professional drug counselling and support and is confidential.
The counsellor who answers your call can:
- Listen to what is going on for you
- Provide you with information about meth
- Provide emotional support
- Talk about treatment options
- Refer you to local services that can provide ongoing support
We can also provide:
- Interim support to individuals waiting for face to face counselling/treatment
- A free ongoing call back service to socially and geographically isolated clients
- Support to health professionals working with individuals and families impacted by meth use
For people who speak little or no English, please see our resources for non-English speakers.
Help for personal alcohol or drug use
If English not your first language, you can get free translation support through Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) by phoning 131 450.
Speech or hearing difficulties
If you have speech or hearing difficulties you can contact us by phone through the National Relay Service