Withdrawal services for alcohol and other drugs
Withdrawal services provide a safe and supportive environment to help you withdraw from alcohol and drug dependence. The services are confidential and most are free.
Many also offer a range of other supports to help promote recovery after withdrawal.
Most of the services will accept self-referral. For information about referral to the Next Step Inpatient Unit please visit that web page.
To find a withdrawal service, please look at the list below:
- Cyrenian House (Serenity Withdrawal Unit)- Metropolitan - 08 9328 9200
- Drug Alcohol Withdrawal Network (St John of God) - Metropolitan - 08 9388 5000
- Drug and Alcohol Youth Service (Mission Australia) - Metropolitan - 08 9222 6300
- XCeed Program (Abbotsford Private Hospital) - South West - 08 6323 2214
- Fresh Start Recovery Programme - Metropolitan - 08 9381 1333
- Next Step Inpatient Withdrawal Unit - 08 9219 1819
- Perth Sobering Up and Bridge House (The Salvation Army Western Australia) - Metropolitan - 08 9227 8086
- Yaandina Family Centre - Pilbara - 08 9172 4490
If you are seeking to withdraw from alcohol or other drugs you may also wish to contact your local Community Alcohol and Drug Service or your GP for advice.